LJA president to visit Thailand
H.E.Mr.Savankhone Razmountry, deputy minister of Information, Culture and Tourism (Lao PDR), and president of the Lao Journalists Association (LJA) will pay an official visit Thailand at the invitation of the Thai Journalists Association (TJA) from 5 – 10 December, 2018.
On this occasion, Mr.Savankhone and LJA delegation to discuss with CAJ Bangkok Secretariat team about CAJ Board of Directors Meeting to be held in Laos early next year.
LJA 8-delegate, including
1) H.E.Mr.Savankhone Razmountry, Deputy Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism, and president of the Lao Journalists Association (LJA)
2) Mr. Sounthone Khanthavong, Director General of Lao News Agency and vice – president of the Lao Journalists Association (LJA)
3) Mr.Thonglith Liemxayachack, Deputy Director of Pasason Newspaper
4) Ms.Bounnan Bounaseng, Director of Information,Culture and Tourism Department of Attapue Province
5) Mr.Maioun Thammavong, Director of State Printing House
6) Mr.Somsavath Phongsa, Deputy Director of Mass Media Department, Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism
7) Mr.Phonekeo Volakhoun, Deputy Director of Vientiane Times Newspaper
8) Ms.Adena Mahavong, President of MV-Lao Television